WELCOME TO AYURTEJ AYURVEDIC AUSHDHI CHIKITSA & PANCHKARMA
Begin a healthy life with Ayurveda...We consider ourselves as a medium to guide a path of good health to all individuals, either sick or healthy. A centre where you will find best traditional Ayurvedic treatments & rejuvenating, relaxing therapies that can nurture your mind, body & soul.
- We offer Ayurvedic aushdhi chikitsa ,Keraliyan Traditional Therapies & Panchkarma in Abu Road at affordable charges.
- We have online consultation facility.
- We have Qualified and Experienced Therapists.
- We are well equipped .
- We use Keraliyan Medicines for Panchakarma Procedures.
- Our Centre is one of the leading Ayurved clinics offering scientific treatment by maintaining the quality and purity of the medicines.
- We have successfully treated patients suffering from Digestive disorders, Gynaecological problems, Infertility, Vatavyadhi, spine & joint diseases ,skin diseases, psychological diseases and related chronic as well as acute conditions.
- For prevention of disease & for being healthy, we offer panchkarma (Detoxification procedures), Anti-aging therapy, Cosmetology services (beauty therapies) with modern machines with ayurvedic customized cosmetics.
- We are pioneers in Abu Road who provide best Garbhsanskar treatments (Preconception, antenatal & postnatal care ) & Baby care - Oil massage, Swarnprashan, best panchkarma (Detoxification procedures), Anti-aging therapy, Cosmetology services (beauty therapies) with modern machines with ayurvedic customized cosmetics.
Diseases We Are CuringWe are committed to bring to the world high quality Ayurvedic systems of treatment embodied with excellence in service for better health and happiness of mankind.
Yoga & Pranayam
What is Panchakarma
An Ayurvedic Panchakarma is a detoxing programme with long-lasting health benefits. Panchakarma in Sanskrit means ‘five actions’ which are treatments that are integral to the ayurvedic process of purifying the body. Panchakarma include five main natural method for elimination or purification providing to the body detoxfication while balancing their three doshas: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
Panchkarma therapies aim is to purify and detoxify the body. It is done for both an unhealthy person and a healthy person.
This special treatment of medicated oil massage and herbal remedies was prescribed in ancient Vedic scripture, and has been practiced in Kerala for many centuries, in accordance with the great works of the “Charaka Samhita”.
Pain management through Agni karma & Viddh karma
Agnikarma - Agnikarma (thermal microcautery) is a ancient medical technique which has been well - described in ayurveda, the indian system of medician.
Viddhakarma - Ayurveda has blessed us with multiple, effective and harmless treatments and medications. Viddha Karma is one of the eight Shastrakarma as defined in Sushrut Samhita.