Swarnprashan (Ayurvedic immunity booster)
1. What is Swarnaprashana?
The process in which Swarna bhasma (ash of gold) with other herbal extracts taken in the form of semi liquid and given to the children through their mouth is called as Swarna prashana, Suvarnaprashan or swarna bindu prashana. It’s a unique method of immunization which helps the children to boost up the inttelectual power and produces non specific immunity in body to fight against general disorders. 3. It is also helpful even to the Special children with Autism, Learning Difficulties, Attention Deficit, Hyper Activity, Delayed Milestone etc.....
2. IMPORTANCE OF SUVARNA PRASHAN
Maharshi Kashyapa says Suvarna prashana improves Intelligence, Digestive fire and Physical power. It gives long, spiritual, holy and saintly life. It gives rejuvenative effects and tone ups the skin. It improves immunity in a way so that the child is prevented from bacterial and viral infections. Regular use of Suvarnaprashana helps in such a way that, the child gets best immunity to defeat diseases. Regular use of Suvarnaprashana make child very intelligent and he can remember all heard by him
3. BENEFITS OF SUVARNA PRASHAN.
Protects the baby from different kinds of Allergies.
- Immune System towards diseases becomes stronger
- Increases Physical strength.and growth of the baby.
- Grasping power, Analysis power and Recall memory becomes sharper.
- Improves Digestive power.
- Tones up Skin colour and Texture.
4.AGE OF CHILDREN WHO CAN TAKE SUVARNA PRASHAN:
From birth up to the age of 16 yrs
5. when to take:
- Every day Morning in the empty stomach or On the day of Pushya Nakshatra.
- Do not have food at least for 30 minutes after consumption of swarnaprashan. It can be taken daily for a period of 30 days or can be taken specifically on the pushya nakshatra.
Swarna Prashan can be given every day as per the below chart –
Infants to 5 years – 1 drop every day
5 to 10 years – 2 drops every day
10 to 16 years – 3 drops every day
6.Importance of Pushya Nakshatra For Swarna Prashna
It is recommended that Swarna Prashna should be taken on pushya nakshatra. Pushya refers to nourishment and pushya nakshatra is one of the most auspicious of the 27 nakshatras. The symbol of pushya nakshtra is the cow udder. If observed on the pushya nakshatra, the stars in the sky appear in an arrangement that that creates cow udder. Cow udder is associated with nourishment and so the Swarna Prashna is taken on pushya nakshatra to get optimum nourishment and benefits. Swarna Prashna can be consumed on any other day, however, the efficacy can vary and it may not be as effective as pushya nakshatra.
The Upcoming Pushya Nakshatra Dates of 2021