Male & Female infertility
Infertility it is the inability of a sexually active, non - contracepting couple achieve pregancy in one year.
- effective production of sperm
- sperm count, or the number of sperm
- movement of the sperm, which includes both the wiggling motion of the sperm themselves and the transport of the sperm through the tubes of the male reproductive system
- ovulation, when the mature egg is released from the ovary
- fertilization, which occurs when sperm meets the egg in the fallopian tube after traveling through the cervix and uterus
- implantation, which occurs when a fertilized egg attaches to the lining of the uterus where it can then grow and develop into a baby